A Construction Company Is a Hub of Constant ChangeCONSTRUCTION
Sales and management offices can be located in many different places, and will be in constant motion. Keeping clients in a comfort zone makes it critical to have a system that lets them make calls to and from “local” phone numbers while their associates are in motion, even going from state to state. Any system they use also has to be flexible and allow for “on-the-fly” changes in delivering calls. They have complicated needs but –
Loquantur has the answer!
They needed a highly sophisticated communications system for several reasons
• Staff members, especially project managers, must constantly change phone numbers or rely solely on cellular phones.
Just using cell phones is not a good idea because these are people who spend hours every day on conference calls with local attendees.
Cell phones just don’t have reliable and secure conferencing capabilities so quality conferencing at different construction sites is impractical without a system than can support it.
• Mobility. Is critical for this company. moving phones between construction sites and other locales is simple with the proper configuration and coordination,. Move a phone with each person who needs one, plug it into a switch with Internet connection and a corporate extension has moved with you.
• We also eliminated the question when and how to check voicemail while on the move by setting up voicemail to email, That lets messages go directly to a person’s smart phone. The incoming caller ID is in the subject line, so users quickly determine what needs immediate attention and what can wait.
They need to manage their money, be able to reach their staff and suppliers AND provide great service to their clients and prospects.
• There is no need to have a receptionist in each sales office and each construction location, which would be expensive and create problems in efficient communication.
We helped them have a single person answer all calls and properly direct them regardless of what number is called. We have superb capabilities for adaptive routing and visibility – so they know who’s on the phone and to whom they need to speak – quickly.
• Another critical issue is keeping senior managers who travel almost constantly in contact on their corporate phone number. Several of this construction firms’ executives have multiple offices, including a home office. They need to accept corporate calls while keeping the same extension number and providing visibility to their “available” / “on the phone” status.
We helped them be able to have one extension for their each executive that covered their home offices AND all 3 sales offices. They have clear communications without spending a fortune.
• We even helped with warehouses, where there are no network connections. Loquantur said “no problem.” Wi-Fi enabled Smartphones let the company’s staff have direct communications anywhere there they can get a signal.
• There was a different issue with their construction sites,. By their nature, these sites are not secure locations. That makes the ability to minimize on-site equipment important. They wanted to avoid being a target for theft or potential vandalism – and not lose the backbone of your site communications.
All in all, we managed to make this construction firm stay connected, save money and provide super servicel
Get VOIP in 3 easy steps
First, we offer "Managed" VOIP in the cloud, not basic cloud VOIP.
We figure out what you need to do to get EXACTLY what you want from your phone system – including ability to make/receive local number calls from anywhere
We design sophisticated system configuration that are easy to use with great service and pricing. We’re more interested in your company than in a quick sale – we want your business to flourish so we can grow with you.
Deploy & Grow
We install everything for you, including phones which you can rent from us OR buy them outright yourself (if they meet our Cisco-driven specifications)